Subscribe in a reader

Friday, August 12, 2011

Driver San Franciso Demo

Right so I just got done playing Driver: San Francisco, well the demo on PS3. I figured I wouldn't be all that into it. I had already seen the preview at E3 and sure the shifting vehicles is new but is it really new and different enough to create a totally new feeling in a driving game? Well I think so, the actual drive of the vehicles felt a little heavy to me kind of like everything above 50 to 60 mph was under steering but the shifting vehicle plus the missions or at least the 3 you can play with the demo are a lot of fun.
  • Prove It - Prove your gift to your partner, jump a car carrier, smash into the cops then run and catch a tow.
  • Team Colours - Shift between the two cars on your team plus all the other cars on the street to win 1st and 2nd places in the race
  • Escapist - Escape the police a few times with your passenger

This game is on my list of upcoming games to get, to see more about the game you can visit the driver page.

No comments:

Post a Comment